Sri Subramanya College of Engineering & Technology (SSCET) was established by Sri Subramanya Educational Trust in the year 2000 with the motive of taking higher education to the nearby villages in general and rural people in particular at all levels of economic platform. The college has accomplished a decade of success story and entering into the 17th year with a pinnacle of glory through its remarkable achievement in the technical education.
SSCET offers Bachelor of Engineering courses in Civil Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Bachelor of Technology courses in Information Technology and Master of Engineering in Power Electronics and Drives. The campus offers ample facilities to enhance students individual development, and opportunities to hone their skills.
We firmly believe in motivating students to excel in academics and tune them to meet the industrial challenges. We create an atmosphers where learning is a pleasure and encourage students to explore innovative ideas without pressure. The faculty members are friendlier and act as a mentor-philosopher and guide. They are easily accessiable to students for any support related to their academic or personal problems at any time.
Values are the building blocks for any human being to make them feel as a complete individual. The college emphasizes
- Value-based education (Physical, Mental and Spiritual).
- Personal and intellectual maturity.
- Humaneness and Ethics.
- The SSCET has, as its vision extension of support to our nation by developing the institutions a knowledge hub with the dissemination of the knowledge of theory coupled with industrial practice.
- To impart knowledge and intelligence to younger generations to groom them as emerging entrepreneurs.
- Engineers rather than as mere engineering graduates. Our motto is not to produce mere degree holders but nation - builders.
- We are committed to bringing together the world class facilities.
- Brains to infuse the young minds with ethics, human values and environmental consciousness besides engineering.
- Technical knowledge to nourish advanced research.